- Knowledge Hub
The Knowledge Hub has been created for UK policing to help share information, discuss ideas and opportunities and encourage greater collaboration.
If you are within policing, and not yet a member of the Knowledge Hub, click the website link below to get started. Once you’ve registered, adding the group is really easy – just click on ‘Groups’ in the purple menu bar at the top of the homepage and search for ‘Vulnerability and Knowledge Practice Programme’. Once on the group page, click ‘Join’ and we’ll approve you as a member.
- Tackling Organised Exploitation Programme – TOEX
The Tackling Organised Exploitation (TOEX) Programme is a new intelligence capability, which is building on and continuing to strengthen the reach and impact of policing activity to disrupt the organised exploitation of the vulnerable by delivering a whole-systems approach to tackling and preventing these pernicious threats.
TOEX provides dedicated intelligence and analytical expertise in support of UK law enforcement undertaking complex investigations, as well as developing a rich national intelligence picture to better develop insight into the often-sophisticated structures underpinning organised exploitation such as county lines, human trafficking, modern slavery, immigration crime, child sexual exploitation, and child sexual abuse.
- National Police Chiefs Council - NPCC
- College of Policing
- Home Office
- National Crime Agency – NCA
- Victims’ Commissioner for England and Wales
- Children’s Commissioner for England
- Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Domestic Abuse Commissioner for England and Wales
- Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner
- Centre of Expertise on Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP)
- Contextual Safeguarding Network