Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At the heart of the VKPP Programme we endeavour to constantly lead with our ideals and beliefs that empower our team to develop their potential and bring their authentic self to the workplace and engage in the world of inclusion.
- We seek diversity amongst our people, our stakeholders, and our partners.
- We believe that Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) is not only the right thing to do, but is key to the cultivation of creativity, innovation, and enterprise.
- We recognise that awareness and reflection alone are not sufficient to evoke the change necessary to realise EDI.
- We invest in a culture, which supports every individual to feel empowered to express themselves and feel respected and valued.
- We design our working practices around the promotion of equity and inclusivity.
- We invite challenge to our working practices, in order that we might have the opportunity to evolve with gratitude and respect.
- We help source the methods and knowledge on how to build an evolving, fluid EDI action plan.
We are aware that as a devolved employer, each police force supports their own EDI policies as do our stakeholders and partners. However, VKPP, as a separate entity, wishes to commit to the position statement above.